I am so ridiculously exhausted. Physically, mentally and emotionally. Yesterday I went to Six Flags with my staff and got back to SB around 9pm. I went to Henry's birthday thing and then had work from 1am-7am. Towards the end of my shift I got really sick and threw up. Went home and slept. I had work again at 10:30 but i was too exhausted so I had Kelly cover two hours of it for me. I went back to work at 12:30 and worked until 11pm. Thank Goodness there were so many things going on that I wasn't bored out of my mind. Craziest, longest, shift ever.
Went to talk things out with a friend. Pretty much ended up badly. Whatever, like I said, I am emotionally drained and I can't deal with drama. So I left.
I have to write my 8 page paper tonight. I work again at 6:45am tomorrow. David's going to come in early for me and work at 9:30 so that I can go home and pack. I'm going home tomorrow and then flying out to Florida on Tuesday. It seriously hasn't even hit me yet. I haven't done anything to prepare for the trip. *sigh* I can't wait until I finish this paper.
Don't you hate it when like..you have things you need to do but then there's something going on that if you don't get it off your chest and do whatever you need to to resolve it... you just can't pull yourself together and finish that thing you need to do? that's how i feel right now.
good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment