Monday, July 20, 2009

life lessons.

"Accidents happen." "As long as everyone was okay." *sigh* seriously the worst day of my life. I keep replaying the few seconds in my head and I can't help but beat myself up over and over again. It really freaking sucks knowing that it could have been avoided in so many ways. I have just added another brick of stress on my parents. Now whenever I see other Tubbys, it makes me super duper sad =[ Two weeks until we get reunited, let's see if I can actually drive Tubby again. Sunday was painful. I was so close to my destination..so freaking close.....Seriously have been so out of it since the accident, everyone keeps asking me why I'm so spacey and down. Maybe because the fact that I collided into another car and all I can hear are tire screeches and a big bang. I know people have been in worst accidents but the fact that it was MY fault makes everything so much worst. Could have been avoided.



So, I took out a $2000 loan yesterday. No fun. I really hope I won't regret this in the future. But looking at how things are, it was really necessary.
Got my French midterm back, no bueno. C is for CRAP. Boys are stupid. Period. Got a 92% on my Italian test. Not good enough. Step it up. I have another test tomorrow. Blech. No fun.
People will get mad at you and you will get mad at them, that's just how life goes. It's just a matter of when you decide to forgive each other and leave the past in the past. Forgive&Learn.
I told Flowers that I felt like I needed to go on a diet and he was all for it. Hmph. Can't wait to get more hours for work. That can't happen until I finish summer school though. Why are these two weeks going by so much slower than the last three weeks!? ugh My room is a complete disaster. I need to clean it but there's seriously no where to put everything. Blech. I want to go to another Coldplay concert. It was the most amazing experience ever! Ok, it's 11:08, that means its bed time. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment