Wednesday, August 12, 2009

blur.

So last week was National Convention :) I think all the pictures on Facebook explains how the week went. It was definitely a memorable week to say the least. I can't wait for convention in Phoenix, Arizona :)

So I officially am done with summer school and since I've been back life has been pretty chill. I love not having to worry about having to write an essay or read a book. I'm proud to say that I got a 3.7 gpa for the summer & passed my stupid French literature class :) :) I've been working ridiculous amounts of hours though and am slowly getting worn out. The ASB camp has definitely been a handful. Some are just super rude and I can't stand rude people. They get on my nerves and make me cry lol It's okay though because seeing GGHS makes up for all the rude white hs.
So yesterday i totally had a horrible day and was in the worst mood ever. I felt bad because I really didn't know specifically what was bothering me. I hate making things bigger than it really is but i feel like alll the little things piling up just start becoming very overwhelming :[ im over it though thanks to playing some tennis. Second time I played this week :] feels really good!

Only 17 more days until I can move into my room in San Nic! I'm excited =] Can't wait to leave this rat/mice infested house. ugh. Its going to be weird not seeing Adri every day though :( :( sad. So I'm trying to clean my room and pack up all my clothes that I don't think I'll be wearing in the next 17 days and omg, i can't believe how much clothes I freaking have. I really need to get rid of some. I'm never going to have enough room for new clothes haha :) totally kidding. too freaking poor to be shopping.
I really miss seeing all my friends. I feel like I'm being a bad friend because first session I was so busy with classes and now I'm working 40 hours a week, I never have time for my friends. I barely see any friends here in SB, let alone friends from home. I don't want people to think I'm some workaholic but I feel like I need to help out my family's financial situation. Work now, play later =[ sorry.

Ok, going to finish up laundry and then head to work. Movie night :) :) bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment