So, yesterday was Independence Day! It started with me waking up at C-los' because I crashed there the night before. After only 4 hours of sleep, I had to go to work :( "Worked" from 1030-2:30. Thank goodness it was double shifted. After Greg, our manager, left So-ky let me go to the back office to take a "nap" for about half an hour. It was the most uncomfortable &most interrupted nap ever.rawr. It's okay though. The shift ended FINALLY and I went home. Rather than napping...I showered and ended up having a bbq with my housemates and their friends from home. Brian got burgers for us so we put that on the grill :) It was FABULOUS. Had a little to drink just to celebrate haha and then played b.pong =X hahah Todd & I won our first game against Brian&Adri but then lost against Joey&Lauren. booooo. After that, I went to Jessica's. Got into the pool :) After everyone left, Lucy Jessica and I stayed to have a pow wow and debrief of everything that happened the night before lol I LOVE THEM <3>
Afterwards, I went over to Lucy's to "cook" dinner. I was supposed to make Hamburger Helper however, I was definitely just the helper. Haha all I did was pour in the water and milk, and defrost the meat in the microwave. Lucy, of course, cooked everything. Anyways, the Hamburger Helper ended up tasting like crap. Haha I mean, it wasn't HORRIBLE but it definitely was questionable. After dinner, I ended up driving Lucy to the Madrid House. I felt bad because everyone wanted me to come out again but i KNEW i shouldn't because I had to open for work the next morning. I ended up going home and falling asleep. I was in the crankiest mood last night, I felt bad for Adriana. I completely took it out on her while trying to park my stupid car in the streets. I was so angry at all the people just walking and ignoring the fact that I was trying to drive. I hate IV at night! Anyways, adri woke me up at 12:15am to drive her to work because she had been pulled over that night because her headlight or something was blown out and got a fix it ticket. Soooo, I drove her. I was seriously falling asleep behind the wheel. I got home and KNOCKED OUT. I don't even remember sleeping! I woke up at 5:47am to get ready for work. Got to work. Angelica was at the desk, Adri was napping on the couches in the lobby (they worked the grave shift) Angelica let me sleep until 7 until the overlap was over. Adri got me coffee THANK GOODNESS. I swear, I can't function in the morning without caffeine. Oh no. After only 2 days, I have become ADDICTED, no longer dependent.
I get off work at 11 and then work again from 2:00-6:00pm. I have so much homework too. :( ugh. Haven't gone to mass in over a month. Gosh. And the hell starts over tomorrow. ugh.
GRADE UPDATES!! :)
Italian:
Test #1- 90%
Test #2- 95%
Test #3- 85%
Test #4- took it on Thursday. get grade back tomorrow. Probably got an A-/B+
Soc 108ch
Paper #1- B+
must do well.......
Okay, my shift is over in half an hour. yay! didn't get any homework done. fml. lol :) Alright, take care :)
No comments:
Post a Comment