Saturday, November 28, 2009

thanksgiving break!

Break's been pretty good so far. Had dinner this year without mother because she's in Vietnam. It was a successful dinner nonetheless. Shopping was good :] Saw Bruce&Theodore. Always great times. Then dinner with Huong, Brian, and Janet for Janet's birthday! Funnnnn. Spent the rest of the night with B&T until 3am! Going to see "the girls" today for dinner :] I leave tomorrow morning, super duper early. It's been a good break, a break unlike the years before.


I realize that I've been a lot happier lately. I am so satisfied with everything that's been going on. I really have hope that I am going to end the year off on a good note. I have hope that I will pass all my classes haha and that I will have an eventful, productive, winter break. I have hope that I will have a good winter quarter. I have hope that I will continue the bonds I've made with people. I have hope that things will always be alright :)

I have no idea what I want to do for my 21st birthday. Someone decide for me!!

gooood day.

No comments:

Post a Comment